Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First I was dying to finish my high school life and start college. And then I was dying to finish my college and start work. Then I was dying to marry and have children. Then I was dying for my children to grow old enough so that I could go back to work. But then I was dying to retire. And Now I am dying. And suddenly I realized I forgot to live. Please don’t let this happen to you. Appreciate your current situation and enjoy each day. Is this the way the life is to be lived. I hope no. Other than doing just such routine work which every human being does, one has to live life in such a way that other people or the generations coming next should always remember the person who live their lives successfully. Life is not only to die for growing up the children and wait for retirement but the children should be grown up in such a manner that wherever and whenever they enter into the whole world, they must feel proud of themselves and also about their parents or wards who have grown them in such a beautiful, strong way to face each phase of life or can face any good or worse situation of the life. You are not only to live your own life but you are here to do many a good things and important works throughout your life time. One good work done ever is not a full point of your journey, its always a coma and you are still to do so many similar or better works for the society or the entire human being.
After a journey of your life, when you are near to the finish point, you should not feel that OH! I am nearing my journey of life and I forgot to live. One should be very positive, helping, caring, loving. During all your process of doing so many good or bad things, its very important that YOU are living for yourself too, enjoying all the work done by you and one very very important thing - YOU should not be ashamed of yourself.

10 comments:

शोभा said...

rajesh ji
very nice. welcome in this world. nice feelings. keep it up

Rajesh said...

thnx shobhaji for encouragement

Anonymous said...

pa... whoopie... wow... a bold step ahead in feeding some inner fad... lol... never had i guessed, you'd do something like writing... i mean, i know that you like to be a preacher, but like this - in black and white words, bombshelled me with surprise... Well, a good write up to start with and of course special congratulations, da!

applause!

Oreo Rose said...

DA... It made my day... meaning that this is the first thing I read in the morning, and it gives me loads of inspirations... more even pride in knowing the fact that you took this step to open up, and let others benefit of ur thoughts... and you accepting the newer ways of expression makes me even more appreciate the openness you have always showed in understanding your kids... Great work dad... You make us proud over and over again!!

Rajesh said...

Dear Viral & Shiwu,
Thanks to both of you for encouraging me in exploring the new world and express my feelings among a few people. In fact, I have been inspired by both of you in doing this.

Anita kumar said...

Now Now I thought the inspiration came from this old lady....:), from where Viral and Shiwu came and took away the credit?...:)
CONGRATULATIONS...very nice write up and yes I fully agree , we all keep dieing in the hope of living.It is high time that we start living, if we remember how to live

Unknown said...

ek achcha prayaas hai,tumhe aise hi likhana chahiye kyon ki tumne hindi se graduation ki hai isiliye mai hindi me likh rahi hun.keep it up very nice.manjilen unki hoti hain jinke housalon me jaan hoti hai ,pankh se kuch nahi hot housalon se udaan hoti hai.bye.

Rajesh said...

thnx Anita ji, In fact, originally this inspiration came from you only because you also started writing on the blog world, so the first credit of course to you but since they commented earlier, I gave it to them. Vaise bhi bachhen hai na, bachhon ko pahle sab milna chahiye. Anyways, do visit again. thnx for your valuable comments.

Rajesh said...

thnx Megha, tumne mere blog ka visit kiya aur apni comments di, dhanyavaad. Aur vaise bhi yaar Hindi to hamari Rashtra Bhasha hai, aur hamara asali base bhi wahi hai na?
thnx again.

Oreo Rose said...

Medhaji wrote a wonderful quote... it gave me goosebumps... pankh se kuch nahi hota, hauslon se hi udaan hoti hai!